I sent my document to the print queue, but got the message that my email address isn’t registered.
If you receive this message, please contact the Georgetown Service Center.
I tried to print, but got the message that my email address was invalid.
You need to create a PaperCut print account before you can print. To create an account, go to the PaperCut Web portal, and then log in with your NetID and password. (IMPORTANT: Make sure you have your mobile device with you to accept the Duo authentication notification. Be sure to check your device for the Duo notification immediately after you click Log in, as this notification won’t appear on your computer.)
I cannot log in to the PaperCut Web portal (I didn’t receive a Duo push notification).
If you don’t see (or didn’t get) a Duo push notification, perform the following steps to set up your mobile device (the device you set up in Duo) to automatically receive a Duo push notification.
- Go to any Georgetown Web site. (GMS, MyAccess, etc.)
- At the prompt, log in with your NetID and password.
- At the Duo prompt, click Settings, and then select My Settings & Devices.
- Select your mobile device from the Choose an authentication device drop-down list, and then click Send Me a Push. Approve the Duo authentication notification.
- In the ‘My Settings & Devices’ screen, make sure your device is selected from the Default Device drop-down list. (You may need to scroll down to see the Default Device drop-down.)
- Select Automatically send this device a Duo Push from the When I log in drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- Click Cancel this Request.