University Information Services (UIS) provides and manages a wide range of technology services to the Georgetown University community in support of teaching, learning, and research.
Among the technology services we provide are the following:
- Maintaining and upgrading the GU computing network
- Ensuring access to the Internet via the university’s WiFi networks
- Providing technology assistance and support, which includes access to free (in-person and online) training workshops and on-campus walk-up assistance.
- Managing Google Apps such as Gmail and Google Calendar.
- Providing Web-based file sharing and storage options.
- Managing on-campus public computing and printing facilities.
- Managing university accounts.
- Ensuring the safety and security of Georgetown’s computing network, as well as of the university’s and individuals’ data.