Technology training opportunities abound at Georgetown. Sign up for an instructor-led or online class, or take an online workshop at your leisure. All levels of training are available, from basic to advanced.
Training classes are open, at no cost, to all current Main Campus, Law Center and Medical Center faculty, staff and degree-seeking students, as well as to MedStar faculty.
- UIS Training Courses – Online courses include Wordpress, website design and accessibility, as well as courses in GU360 for Faculty, Deans and Advisors.
- Educational Technology Training. Online workshops include Canvas, Lecture Capture, and Instructional Continuity tools.
- Gelardin New Media Center (Lauinger Library) – Multimedia courses
- Law School
- University Training and Development (Human Resources)
- MPS in Technology Management (School of Continuing Studies)
Online Training and Tutorials
- UIS Training at Georgetown Video Page
- LinkedIn Learning—formerly Lynda.com (Hundreds of instructional videos on a wide range of topics, such as Web and mobile application development, Web design and production, multimedia, business and productivity software, social media, computer networking, and many more.)