About the GlobalProtect VPN
The Georgetown GlobalProtect VPN, developed by Palo Alto Networks, enables authorized faculty, staff, and associates to connect to designated university resources securely from both on campus and off campus.
You can use the GlobalProtect VPN on Windows, Mac, iOS (iPhone/iPad), and Android devices.
- You must be enrolled in Georgetown’s Duo two-factor authentication service in order to connect to the VPN.
- Only GU faculty and staff (and some student employees) who require access to privileged resources will be approved for access to the VPN. Contact UIS to request access.
Installing and Using the GlobalProtect VPN
- Installing the GlobalProtect VPN
- Connecting to the GlobalProtect VPN
- Disconnecting from the GlobalProtect VPN