NetID & Passwords
NetIDs are automatically assigned, unique electronic identifiers for each authorized user at Georgetown. Having a NetID does not automatically give access to all computer systems or services.
- Getting a NetID
- NetID FAQs
- Keeping your password secure
- Duo Two-Factor Authentication
- Don’t know your NetID Password?
- NetID Password Management System FAQs
Resetting/Changing Your Password
You can reset/change your password using Georgetown’s online password management system.
- Changing your password if you’re new to Georgetown
- Changing your password if you’re not new to Georgetown
Getting Help with Your Password
If you need assistance with resetting/changing your password, you can contact the Georgetown University Service Center.