Changing Your NetID Password (GU-Q Students)
Note: Please allow a minimum of up to 15 minutes to complete the password change process.
- Go to the Georgetown Google Apps page, https://apps.georgetown.edu, and click on Log In to Georgetown Google Apps. At the login prompt, enter your NetID and password log in to your Georgetown Google account.
- Click on “Change Your Password now,” which will take you to Password Station.
- Use the password generator to create a new, random, multi-word passphrase. (IMPORTANT: Make sure you know and record your new passphrase.)
Take advantage of the password managers built in to our supported browsers (Chrome, Firefox, or Safari) to save your new password. For example, if you use Chrome, sign in to the Chrome browser with your NetID and password first.
- As a reminder, if prompted, please update your password on your mobile devices.
- If you are on campus, you will be prompted to re-enter the new password for the Wi-Fi connections (Eduroam and DoHoyas).