If you don't have your device, and you previously added/registered another device to your Georgetown Duo account, you can log in using that other device.
Note: If you've registered only the single device, contact the Service Center (202-687-4949; 855-4949; firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
To switch to your other device, perform the following:
- Go to the login page of the application (e.g., Georgetown Google Apps) that you want to access.
- Enter your NetID and password, and then enter your NetID and password again on the Georgetown login page. The Duo screen will be displayed.
- Click on the Device drop-down list to display your list of registered devices, as shown in the example below.
- If you have at least one other device listed, select that device.
- Click Send me a Push to proceed with the authentication process. (Note: If the device you switched to is a landline, select Call Me.)