Changing Your Duo Device Name
- Go to the Georgetown application you want to access, and then log in with your NetID and password.
- On the Duo screen, click Settings, and then select My Settings & Devices from the drop-down menu.
- In the next Duo screen, click Send Me a Push, and then continue through the Duo authentication approval process. (Note: Make sure to have your mobile device on hand so you can approve the Duo authentication notification.)
- In the next Duo screen, click on the Settings button (gear-shaped icon) next to the device whose name you want to change.
- Click Change Device Name.
- Enter the new name you want to give your device, and then click Save.
- Click Dismiss in the confirmation message shown below.
- Scroll down and then click Back to Login.
- Complete the Duo authentication process to access your application.