The ShareStream Video Platform is a comprehensive, end-to-end system for uploading, transcoding, storing, managing, and delivering media in a secure environment worldwide.
ShareStream is integrated in Canvas and can provide students with video and audio content streaming. It can be used with Canvas’s Rich Content Editor, Assignments, Pages, and can be added to the Course Menu. Check out the CNDLS page on ShareStream for information on what’s possible with ShareStream and to schedule a consultation.
ShareStream in Canvas Guides
General ShareStream Guides
- Access the ShareStream Server (for use and access outside of Canvas)
- Use ShareStream Closed Captioning Service
- Add DVD Content to ShareStream
- Video or Audio Not Playing?
Clear your Web Browser’s Cache
- MediaManager Not Loading or receiving an Error Message?
Fix Errors Caused by Third-Party Cookie Settings
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org