The ShareStream Video Platform is a comprehensive, end-to-end system for uploading, transcoding, storing, managing, and delivering media in a secure environment worldwide.
ShareStream is integrated in Canvas and can provide students with video and audio content streaming. It can be used with Canvas’s Rich Content Editor, Assignments, Pages, and can be added to the Course Menu. Check out the CNDLS page on ShareStream for information on what’s possible with ShareStream and to schedule a consultation.
- Add ShareStream to the Canvas Course Menu
- Add ShareStream Media in a Canvas Module
- Embed ShareStream Media on a Page in Canvas
- Use ShareStream Student Assignments in Canvas
- Use ShareStream Pick-n-Play in Canvas
- Use ShareStream Media Manager in Canvas
- ShareStream Course Media Copy Wizard in Canvas
- Use ShareStream Closed Captioning Service
- Add DVD Content to ShareStream
- Add Library Media e-Reserves to ShareStream in your Canvas course
- Access the ShareStream Server (for use and access outside of Canvas)
- Video or Audio Not Playing?
Clear your Web Browser’s Cache
- MediaManager Not Loading or receiving an Error Message?
Fix Errors Caused by Third-Party Cookie Settings
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org