ShareStream Student Assignments
This page is under construction…
ShareStream Student Assignments enables students to submit their own media to their instructor or peers in Canvas. Instructors can opt to use Canvas Assignments and Gradebook to comment and grade ShareStream media submissions. This guide provides an overview for instructors and students who want to ShareStream Student Assignments in Canvas.
- How Do Instructors Setup ShareStream Student Assignments Within Canvas?
- How Do Students Submit Media For a ShareStream Assignment?
- How Do Instructors Grade ShareStream Assignment Submissions?
How Do Instructors Setup ShareStream Student Assignments Within Canvas?
- To ensure students are able to submit media for assignments, instructors first need to enable ShareStream Pick-n-Play in your Canvas course.
- Then, select the gear icon in the top right corner of ShareStream Pick-n-Play, and enable one or both of the features below to allow students to submit media to the ShareStream course folder in Canvas:
- Allow students to submit media to the Instructor’s Media Inbox. Turn this option on if you want receive student media submissions in your ShareStream Media Inbox, a location within Pick-n-Play where an instructor receives and manages media submitted from students enrolled in their course.
- Allow students to submit media from Learning Management System’s assignment tool. Turn this option on if you want to students to submit their media through a Canvas Assignments and use the Gradebook to collect and grade student submissions.
Note: You can choose one or both of the above options. If both options are selected, they will be shown twice and separated in the Pick-n-Play Media Inbox.
- Once you have turned one or both of these features on, select Save.
- If you have selected