Panopto is Georgetown University’s cloud-based lecture capture and media playback service, and is available to all faculty, staff and students.
What can I do with Panopto?
- Record in-class lectures using a classroom or personal computer
- Record narrated PowerPoint presentations
- Record webcam only videos
- Upload media files from your computer that you wish to share with others
- Record online, offline, and anywhere you can take your smartphone.
- Enable Panopto in your Canvas course so you can create, upload, and securely share recordings with students