Panopto is Georgetown University’s cloud-based lecture capture and media playback service, and is available to all faculty, staff and students.
What can I do with Panopto?
- Record in-class lectures using a classroom or personal computer
- Record narrated PowerPoint presentations
- Record webcam only videos
- Upload media files from your computer that you wish to share with others
- Record online, offline, and anywhere you can take your smartphone.
- Enable Panopto in your Canvas course so you can create, upload, and securely share recordings with students
Top Panopto FAQs:
How do I Find my Zoom Cloud Recordings and Share Them in Canvas?
How do I Add Closed Captions to a Recording?
How do I Copy Panopto Content From One Course to Another?
Panopto News and Announcements:
June 2022 Product & Service Update
June 2021 Service Update and New Features (new window)
Panopto’s Tips to Improve the Audio Quality in Your Video Presentations (new window)
Panopto’s Recording Best Practices (new window)
Don’t see what you’re looking for or need help?
Check out the Panopto FAQs or Support and Training page to get help.