NetIDs are automatically assigned, unique electronic identifiers for each authorized user at Georgetown. Having a NetID does not automatically give access to all computer systems or services.
- Getting a NetID
- NetID FAQs
- Keeping your password secure
- Duo Two-Factor Authentication
- Don't know your NetID Password?
- NetID Password Management System FAQs
NetID Password Management System
- Enroll in the NetID Password Management System
- Change your password in the NetID Password Management System
If you do not know or have forgotten your NetID password AFTER enrolling in Georgetown's NetID password management system, Password Station, you can answer the hint questions stored in Password Station to create a new password by going to https://password.georgetown.edu.
If you do not know or have forgotten your NetID password and you have not yet enrolled in Password Station, contact the Service Center by going to help.georgetown.edu. They will assist you with your password reset.