Installing Zoom (Mac)
- Go to the Zoom Download page.
- On the “Zoom Software Download Center” page, download the first option Zoom Client for Meetings.
- Once the download is complete, open the Finder. In the Finder, go to your Downloads folder and then double-click on the Zoom.pkg file listing.
- In the pop-up window, click Continue to run the installer program.
- Follow the prompts to complete the install process.
- Once completed the Zoom Cloud Meetings window will display.
From here you can sign in or join a meeting by performing the following:
- To sign in, click the the Sign In button.
- Click Login with SSO.
- In the Login SSO window, make sure georgetown is entered in the company domain field, and then click Continue.
- A web browser will display the Georgetown University NetID Sign in page. Enter your NetID and NetID password and click Sign in.
- If you’re enrolled in Duo, you’ll see the Duo screen displayed. Select the desired Duo option, and then complete the Duo authentication. (Note: Make sure you have your mobile device with you to approve the Duo authentication notification.)
The Zoom main window will be displayed.