Installing Zoom (iOS)
- Tap on the Apple App Store icon on your iOS device to open.
- Tap on Search at the bottom right of your screen.
- Enter Zoom in the search text box.
- Select ZOOM Cloud Meetings from the available app choices, and then tap on the GET button.
- The install process will start.
- Tap Open.
- In the Zoom app, tap Sign In.
- In the Sign In window, tap SSO.
- Enter https://georgetown in the text box to complete the domain name, as shown below, then tap Go.
- In the Georgetown sign in page below, enter your NetID and NetID password, then tap Sign In. (In the example below, “jhoya123” is the NetID.)
- If you’re enrolled in Duo, you will see the following window. Select the desired authentication method to complete your login using Duo.
- If you see the following pop-up, tap Open.
- In the next window, tap Allow.
- In the next window, tap OK.
- The Zoom main window will be displayed.
A Zoom app icon should also appear on your Home screen.
You’ll now be able to join a Zoom meeting from your iOS device.