Enrolling in Georgetown Duo
- Log out of any Georgetown sites (e.g., Google Apps, Box, GMS, Canvas) you’re currently logged into.
- Go to the Georgetown Duo enrollment page (new window).
- On the Georgetown Duo enrollment page, click Enroll.
- If prompted, click Log in, and then authenticate with your NetID and NetID password. You should see a confirmation message displayed (you’ll also receive a confirmation email).
- Close the browser tab or window.
Once you’ve enrolled, follow the steps to install and set up Duo.