Enrolling in Password Station
Important: You will need to enroll in Georgetown’s Duo two-factor authentication service before you enroll in Password Station.
- Go to the Password Station login screen, https://password.georgetown.edu.
- In Password Station, enter your NetID, and then click the check box next to I’m not a robot.
- If prompted, click on each square that matches the stated theme (e.g., cars, traffic lights), click Verify, and then click I Agree when you’re done.
- On the next screen, click Continue.
- If prompted, click on Enrollment.
- Verify your NetID, enter your NetID password, and then click Continue.
- In the next screen, select a security question from each of the three Question drop-down lists, and enter an answer for each question you selected. (IMPORTANT: Make sure to record your security questions and answers.) Click Continue when you’re done.
(Note: Password Station refers to Question 3 as a “Semi-Private Question”. So if you contact the Georgetown Service Center at any time in order to request a password reset, you may be requested to answer this question to verify your identity.)
- The next screen may display a list of the available devices you’ve registered in Georgetown Duo that you can use to approve Duo authentication notifications. Click Continue.
- Click Continue in the enrollment confirmation screen. You will also receive an email confirmation from ‘help @ georgetown.edu’. The Password Station home page will be displayed.