Signing in to Zoom (iOS)
- Tap the Zoom application icon on your iOS device to open Zoom.
- In the Zoom app, tap Sign In.
- In the “Sign In” window, tap SSO.
- Make sure georgetown is entered as the company domain, then tap Go.
- At the login prompt, enter your NetID and password, and tap Sign In. (Note: In the example below, “jh123” is entered as the NetID.)
- If you are enrolled in Duo, you will see the Duo prompt displayed. Select the desired authentication method, and then enter the required information. (Note: Make sure you have your mobile device with you to approve the Duo authentication notification.)
- In the next window, tap Open.
The Zoom main window is displayed.
You can now join a Zoom meeting from your iOS device.