Signing in to Zoom (Android)
- Tap on the Zoom app icon to open Zoom..
- In the Zoom window, tap Sign In.
- In the “Sign In” window, tap SSO.
- Make sure georgetown.zoom.us is entered in the pop-up window, then tap Continue.
- At the login prompt, enter your NetID and password, and then tap Sign in. (Note: In the example below, “jh123” is entered as the NetID.)
- If you are enrolled in Duo, you will see the Duo prompt displayed. Select the desired authentication method (we recommend Push). (Note: Make sure you have your mobile device with you to approve the Duo authentication notification.)
- The Zoom main window is displayed.
You can now join a Zoom meeting on your Android device.