Signing in to Zoom (Android)
- Tap on the Zoom app icon to open Zoom.
- In the Zoom window, tap Sign In.
- In the “Sign In” window, tap SSO.
- If the following is displayed, make sure georgetown.zoom.us is entered in the pop-up window, then tap Continue.
- At the login prompt, enter your NetID and password, and then tap Sign in. (Note: In the example below, “jh123” is entered as the NetID.)
- If you are enrolled in Duo, you should see the following screen telling you to check for the Duo push notification. Tap the authentication notification at the top of your screen, highlighted in the image below. (Note: Make sure you have your registered mobile device with you to approve the Duo authentication notification.)
- From your mobile device, perform the following:
If you’re logged in to your device, tap Approve to approve the Duo push notification. If you’re not logged in to your device, first swipe on the request, then log in to your device, and then tap Approve in the Duo push notification screen.
- The Zoom main window is displayed.
You can now join a Zoom meeting on your Android device.