Obtain Zoom Meeting Attendance Reports
The host of a Zoom meeting can run a report and obtain a list of all participants during a meeting that includes their name, email, join/leave time, and duration in the meeting.
Note: After the meeting has ended, there is at least a 24 hour delay before this data is available.
- Sign into the Georgetown Zoom web portal.
- Click on the ‘Reports’ button from the navigation menu on the left.
- Click ‘Usage’.
- Enter the date range of the meeting and click ‘Search’.
- Locate the meeting topic/ID and date/time in question, and click the blue hyperlinked number under the Participants column.
- You will now see your meeting’s attendance list. If you wish, you can press the blue Export button to download this information to your computer.