LiveSafe is a mobile safety app for GU students, faculty, and staff.
LiveSafe App Features:
- Tips: Anonymously reach GUPD to submit information about suspicious activity, harassment, noise complaints, mental health problems and any other safety issues you may experience. Option to add photos, audio, or video to your message enabling officers to better respond to the issue.
- Request a SafeRide: Allows the user to request a SafeRide. This point-to-point service operates from 8PM until 2AM Sunday through Wednesday, and until 3AM Thursday through Saturday.
- SafeWalk: Allows users to add friends, share your location when you leave a location, stay in constant communication with those friends while you walk to your destination, and send a group chat when you reach your destination safely. If you run into trouble, you can contact police from within the app.
- Instant Emergency Connection via chat or phone: In the case of an emergency where you need immediate assistance you can choose to contact 911, or campus police. If you choose to call or message campus police, location tracking will begin, allowing officers to respond to your exact location.
- Access to Important Resources: Sexual Assault, Mental Health and Bias Reporting resources are listed on the LiveSafe App.
- Campus Emergency Response Guide: This guide contains important information on how to respond to various emergencies on campus.