Georgetown University Mobile App
Georgetown’s mobile app is the University’s platform for delivering mobile services to students, faculty, and staff. These services include the following:
- Use NextGUTS to track GUTS (GU’s free shuttle buses) buses real-time around DC to get accurate arrival times to the pickup nearest your location.
See where you can get a bite to eat in the Dining section. Check out what is on the menu at Leo’s, Bulldog Tavern, the Faculty Club, and Epicurean.
- Access information about your GOCard, make a deposit, and get GOCard help, from Online Card Office.
- Find out what’s happening around campus from Georgetown Events.
- Get help with connecting to campus WiFi by going to Report WiFi Problem.
- Keep up to date with important events with This Week @ Georgetown.
- Get HOYAlerts, Georgetown’s notification system used to send campus-wide alerts during emergency incidents or events, such as inclement weather..
- Quickly access emergency information, and download LiveSafe, GU’s safety app.
And much more!
You can also customize your menu by setting favorites in Edit favorites.
Download the GU mobile app at either the Apple Store or Google Play store.
We want your ideas for new app features (or anything else about campus life)! Post your idea on Georgetown Ideas.