- Perform these steps if you've never created a MathWorks account, or have never used MATLAB, at Georgetown.
- You'll need to create a MathWorks account before you can download from Georgetown's MATLAB license.
- Go to mathworks.com.
- Click on the link "Create Account", located at the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- On the create account page, complete all required fields (Note: Make sure you enter your Georgetown e-mail address.) Click "Continue" when you're done.
- On the "Customization Information" page, complete fields as appropriate. (For the question on how you plan to use the software, select "Academic Use" from the drop-down list.)
- Click "Continue".
A page will be displayed with steps you'll need to perform (check for e-mail from MATLAB, click on the link in the e-mail) so that your e-mail address can be verified. Important: Do not close this window until you've completed these steps.
- Click "Continue" after you've completed the steps to verify your e-mail address. You will be returned to the MathWorks home page, and will be logged in to your new MathWorks account.
You can now download the MATLAB software.