Viewing and Clearing Your Browser History in Edge
Each browser keeps a record of the Web sites you’ve visited. Your browsing history—including info you’ve entered into forms, passwords, and sites you’ve visited—is the information that Microsoft Edge remembers and stores on a PC as you browse the web.
Viewing Your Browser History
- In Edge, click on the Hub button.
- Click the History button.
Your browser history is displayed.
Clearing Your Browser History
- In Edge, click on the More Actions button.
- Select Settings from the drop-down list.
- In Settings, scroll down to locate “Clear Browsing Data”, and then click on Choose what to clear.