Connecting to SaxaNet on Your iPhone
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap on Wi-Fi.
- In the “Wi-Fi” screen, verify that Wi-Fi is on, and then tap on the SaxaNet listing from the list of wireless networks.
- In the “Enter Password” screen, enter your NetID in the Username field, enter your NetID password in the Password field, and then tap Join.
- If prompted, tap Accept to accept the security certificate. (Note: You should only need to accept the security certificate once, the first time you connect to SaxaNet on your iPhone.)
You will then be connected to SaxaNet (you’ll see SaxaNet listed in your networks list).