Uninstalling a Program
- Click on the Start button, and then select Settings.
- In the Settings window, click on System.
- In the System window, click on Apps & features. Windows displays a list of your applications.
- Click on the application you want to uninstall, and then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click Uninstall in the pop-up window to confirm.
- Depending on the application you’re uninstalling, you might see an additional pop-up confirmation window. Click Uninstall (as shown in the example below) or other appropriate button to proceed with the uninstall. (In the example below, Microsoft displays an additional window to confirm uninstalling Microsoft Office.)
If the application was uninstalled successfully, you should see a confirmation similar to the one shown below.