This content will appear on the page's right side. It is a list of links that can go to either internal or external pages.
To post content:
1. Go to New Draft > Additional Content Areas > Right Related Content.
2. Fill the fields with the desired links.
- Internal links:
- If the page you would like to link to already exists, begin typing the name of the page you want to link to. The name of the page will appear in a drop-down menu. Click the desired page.
- If the page you would like to link to has not yet been created, click the green circle to the right.
Click General Page.
Fill the Title and URL fields, and add any other content you would like. Publish and Save.
- External links: Click the green circle. Click External Link. Fill the Title and URL fields. Click Save.
3. Publish and save.