Syndicated content typically updates automatically every night. Therefore, you may not see updates on Drupal right away. It is possible to speed up the process by refreshing the site's feed manually.
To refresh the feed:
- Go to the page where the syndicated content feed is located. Click New Draft.
2. On the left side of the page, click Publishing Options.
3. Check the box that says “Refresh syndicated content on save”.
4. Under Moderation State, select Published. The feed will not refresh if you do not select Publish.
5. Click the Save button.
6. Syndicated content will now refresh every time you save and publish changes to the page.