Note: This means that the page will not be visible in the navigation. It will not delete the page or remove it from that section of the site menu.
The first thing you will need to do will be adding your page into the navigation. To do this, follow steps 3-7 on the "Adding General Pages to the Navigation" page here. Next, you'll need to disable this page from the navigation, the steps for which are as follows.
- In the left navigation, click on Administration and then click on the Structure tab. Only Content Publishers will see Structure under Administration.
2. A page titled Structure will load in the browser window. Click Menus.
3. You will see a Menus page with a Local Site Menu box. Click on List Links.
4. You will see a page titled Local Site Menu with a list of menu items.
5. For the pages you don’t want to appear in the menu, uncheck Enabled. “Disabled” should appear in parenthesis next to the page title.
6. Click Save.