Note: Performing these steps will result in your page not being visible in the navigation, but will not delete the page or remove the page from that section of the site menu.
- Add your page into the navigation by performing steps 3-7 from the Add a New Navigation Item page.
- In the left navigation, click on Administration and then click on the Structure tab. Only Content Publishers will see Structure under Administration.
2. A page titled Structure will load in the browser window. Click Menus.
3. You will see a Menus page with a Local Site Menu box. Click on List Links.
4. You will see a page titled Local Site Menu with a list of menu items.
5. For the pages you don’t want to appear in the menu, uncheck Enabled. “Disabled” should appear in parenthesis next to the page title.
6. Click Save.