Top Tier Specific Documentation
What Editing Windows Correspond to on Live Pages
Click on the image below to expand and contract it
Explanation of Elements on the Home Page
- Site Header: Changes to Site Header are made by Web Services. Please email us to make changes.
- Pagelets: Selected directly on the home page. They most likely would not be changed very often.
- Featured News: Changed on the home page by clicking New Draft (located on the right directly under the the header image) and editing the “News Stories” block. Details here.
- Connect with Us: Stories appearing in the “Connect with Us” rotation are changed through the Stackla module. Clicking on the “Connect with Us” title will render the “Connect with Us” page. Edit to that page itself are done in Drupal, like any other page on the site. See the general Drupal Documentation for specific areas where you need help.
- Header image from Pagelet: Header images for individual sections (pagelets) on the home page are pulled in from the pagelets. To edit the header images, go to the actual pagelet page by clicking on the title of the section. Details here.
- Sub-Navigation to Pagelet: These are pulled in from the individual sections. Changes made to the navigation for the specific Pagelet section will be automatically reflected here. Details here.
- Pagelet teasers: These are pulled in from the “How this displays on other pages” tab of the individual pagelet sections. Details here.
- Front page featured stories: These are pulled in from the “Right Related Content” section of the individual pagelet sections. Details here.
- Map and Plan Your Visit: Controlled by the “Campus Map” block of the “Footer Callout.” Most likely will not be changed often.
- Events: Controlled by the “Events” block of the “Footer Callout.” Details here.
- Site Footer: Changes to Site Footer are made by Web Services. Please email us to make changes.
The Home Page in an Editing Window