The University is transitioning from physical to mobile GOCard and with it new hardware is needed. In an effort to unify printing for students, faculty, staff, and visitors, we are changing print services.
In the interim, a select number of printers are being offered with free printing.
Locations for Student Print
Main Campus Devices
|Lauinger Library||3rd floor||X||X||X||X||X||X|
Medical Center Devices
There are no print locations at the Medical Center campus at this time.
Law Center Devices
|Gewirz Student Center||Outside 106A||X||X||X||X||X|
|Gewirz Student Center||107, Ground Floor||X|
No cost during the transition to the new print service for authorized students.
Printer Installation Instructions
Perform the following to install the print driver of the printer to which you want to print.
- Go to the Georgetown print management page, https://georgetown.printercloud.com/.
- If you’re using Firefox, and the following pop-up window displays, perform the following:
- Click Install.
- In the following window, click Install Extension.
- Click Continue to Installation.
- Click Add.
- Click Install.
- In the following screen, navigate to the desired location. When you’re at that location (a floor plan of the printer’s location is displayed), you’ll see a list of all available printers, as shown in the example below.
- Move your mouse over the icon of the printer to which you want to print, and then click Install Printer in the pop-up window.
- If you’re prompted to add an authorization code, enter f7tqb89p and then click OK.
- In the next window, click Yes to confirm you want to install the printer. If you want, you can also select the option Set as default printer.
- Click OK in the confirmation message.
You can now print to this printer. You should see the printer listed in your list of printers.