Workday 28 is now live!
With this update, Workday provides several enhancements in regards to the look and feel of the system, including:
- Updated Worker Profile user interface
- Ability to export organizational charts to Excel and view in Visio
- Redesigned Budget Amendment process
- Spend Authorizations on behalf of a worker
- Ability to create one Requisition with different ship-to-addresses
- Approved time off for team members will now appear when a worker looks at their own time off calendar
- New Professional Profile within the Worker Profile is available to summarize professional information about a worker including job history, education, and projects
- New At-A-Glance view for faculty appointments
The Workday 28 Employee Quick Reference Guide is available on the GMS website, under the Training section, which contains detailed explanations and screen captures of the changes you can expect to find in the new release.
If you encounter any GMS issues, please contact the Service Center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (202) 687-4949.
Thank you for your attention.