Disconnecting from AnyConnect (Windows)
Note: If you experience any network connectivity problems with other applications after you disconnect from Georgetown AnyConnect, just restart the applications.
- Click on the VPN connection icon located in the system tray (lower right-hand corner of your Windows desktop).
- Click Disconnect in the following window:
- The following message will be displayed:
- If you’ve successfully disconnected, the VPN connect window will be displayed:
- Notice also that the Georgetown AnyConnect icon appears in the system tray without the padlock, as shown below:
- You have now successfully disconnected from the Georgetown (AnyConnect) VPN.