Installing AnyConnect (iOS)
- Open the Apple App Store.
- Tap Search (appears at the bottom of your screen).
- In the Search text area, type in anyconnect, and then tap on “cisco anyconnect” from the search results.
- In the next screen, tap on the Cisco AnyConnect app listing.
- In the next screen, tap Get.
- Tap Install at the bottom of the screen.
- At the prompt, enter your Apple ID and then tap Sign In. (Note: You must have an Apple ID and password before you can install Cisco AnyConnect. If you need to create an Apple ID, just visit the Create Apple ID Web page.)
If you logged in successfully, you’ll see a confirmation message and then the installation will proceed.
- Tap OPEN when the installation has completed.
You have now successfully installed the Cisco AnyConnect VPN on your iOS mobile device. You can now connect to the Georgetown (AnyConnect) VPN.