Installing AnyConnect (Android)
- Open the Android Play Store.
- In the search text box, enter anyconnect, and then tap on “anyconnect cisco” or “anyconnect” from the search results.
- In the listing for Cisco AnyConnect, tap Install.
- Tap Open (displayed when the installation has completed).
- Tap OK to accept the license agreement.
- Tap OK in the next screen.
- In the pop-up window, tap Allow.
- In the next screen, tap Connections.
- In the next screen, tap Add New VPN Connection.
- In the “Connection Editor” screen, perform the following:
- Enter a Description (optional), and then tap OK. (In the example below, “Georgetown VPN” is entered as the description.)
- Enter the Server Address (tap Server Address, enter guvpn.georgetown.edu, and then tap OK.)
- Tap Done.
You should see your VPN listing displayed, as shown below.
- Tap on the VPN listing you just set up.
- In the next screen, tap the slider.
- In the pop-up window, perform the following:
- Tap the triangle to the right of Group, and then select Duo-two-factor from the drop-down list.
- Tap on the Username field to display the keyboard, and then enter your NetID in the Username field. (Note: In the example below, “jh123” is entered as the NetID.)
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Enter push in the Second Password field.
- Tap Done (located on your device’s keyboard), and tap Connect. (IMPORTANT: Make sure you have your mobile device with you so you can approve the authentication notification.)
- In the next screen, tap OK.
You should see the following screen indicating that you’re now connected to the VPN.