Connecting to AnyConnect (Android)
- Tap on the AnyConnect app icon.
- Tap on the slider next to AnyConnect VPN.
- In the pop-up window, perform the following:
- Make sure your NetID is displayed in the Username field. (Note: In the example below, “jh123” is entered as the NetID.)
- Make sure Duo-two-factor is displayed in the Group field.
- Enter your NetID password. (Tap the Password field to display the keyboard.)
- Enter push in the Second Password field for Duo to send you a push notification. (IMPORTANT: Make sure you have your mobile device with you so you can approve the Duo authentication notification.)
- Tap Done and then tap Connect.
- Approve the Duo notification.
You should now be connected to the AnyConnect VPN, as shown below.