Enrolling your Android phone or tablet is easy! This step-by-step guide will walk you through the process.
Note: These instructions may vary slightly depending upon which device you are using and the version of Android OS you are running.
- Download and install the “MobileIron Mobile@Work" app (from Google Play) on your mobile device.
- Once the app installation completes, locate the MobileIron app on your home screen and launch it.
- When prompted, please enter the following details:
- User Name: [Your NetID]
- Server: mdm.georgetown.edu
- Password: [Your NetID password]
- In the confirmation screen, tap “Activate” to proceed.
- To confirm your device’s enrollment in MDM, tap “Activate.”
- If you are prompted to allow MobileIron to send you Notifications, please tap “Allow.”
- Enter your passcode if prompted. If your device does not have a passcode, you may be asked to create one.
- When you see the “Profile Installed” confirmation screen, the process of enrolling your device is complete. Tap “Done” to exit.
Congratulations! Your device is now enrolled in our Mobile Device Management service.
To learn more about the MDM service, please see our MDM Features Overview page and the MDM FAQ page.