SaxaNet Secure Wireless
- Connecting to SaxaNet on a Mac Computer
- Connecting to SaxaNet on a Windows 10 Computer
- Connecting to SaxaNet on an Android Device
- Connecting to SaxaNet on Your iPhone
- General Configuration Settings for Other Devices
The SaxaNet Secure Wireless Network provides over-the-air access to the university network and the Internet. Your wireless signal is encrypted, securing your connection against eavesdropping and possible data theft.
SaxaNet is free to use and is available to all current members of the university community, including students, faculty, staff, and other affiliates. You must have an active NetID and know your NetID password to connect.
SaxaNet is part of the suite of wireless networks available through Georgetown Wireless Services.
SaxaNet supports any device that complies with the 802.11b Wi-Fi and WPA2 authentication standards.
If you have trouble setting up your connection, please be sure to report it to our Service Center. Make sure to note, as specifically as you can, the time and location you had your problem.