Releasing Your Document Using Your Passcode
When you print a document, it will be held in the printer’s queue until you visit the printer and release the job with your chosen Secure Print passcode. Follow the instructions below for your printer to release the job.
- To access the Walk-Up Features menu, click the Left arrow button.
- Navigate to Secure Print, then press OK.
- Navigate to your username, then press OK.
- Enter your passcode using the arrow buttons, then press OK.
- Navigate to the desired job, then press OK.
- Select an option. If you selected Delete after Print, to specify the number of print jobs, use the arrow buttons.
- Press OK.
To print or delete a secure print job at the printer control panel:
- Select Walk-Up Features and then press OK.
- Select Secure Print Jobs > OK.
- Scroll to your User Name to select it and then press OK.
- Enter the passcode you used to send the print job. Use the Up and Down Arrow buttons to scroll to the first digit, press OK to accept the digit, and then move to the next number in the passcode. Repeat the process until you have entered all four digits of the passcode.
- If you sent more than one Secure Print job with that passcode, select the desired job or select All of Them, then press OK.
- Do one of the following:
- To select Print and Delete, press OK, select the number of copies to print, and then press OK to print.
- Select Delete to delete the job without printing and then press OK.
- Press the Job Status button on the printer.
- Select your document by pressing its line on the copier screen.
- Press the Release button on the copier screen.
- Enter your Secure Print passcode using the copier keypad and press Enter on the screen. The document should begin printing.