The Pharos Print mobile app enables you to remotely send any document from your Android device to any Pharos printer.
In order to print from your Android device, you'll need to first download the document(s) you want to print to your device, then you upload the document from the Pharos Print app to the print queue.
- You must swipe your GOCard at any Pharos print station before you print. You'll need to do this only once to activate your Pharos account.
- Make sure you have sufficient funds in your account before you send your document(s) to the queue.
- Your device must be connected to SaxaNet in order to upload any documents to the Pharos print queue.
- You must have Android 4.0.3 or later.
- Download to your device the document you want to print by performing the following:
- Open Google Drive.
- Open the document you want to print.
- Tap on the three verical dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and then tap Download from the drop-down menu.
Your document will be saved to your device.
- Open the Pharos Print app.
- From the Pharos Print app, tap on Upload.
- Select Documents.
- In the next screen, tap on your document.
The document will be added to the print queue and is ready to be released.