Printing a Document in Google Drive Using the Pharos Print Mobile App (iOS)
Note: You must be on campus and connected to SaxaNet in order to send a document to the Pharos print queue.
- Open the Google Drive app on your device.
- Navigate to the document you want to print (send to the Pharos print queue).
- Tap on the document, and then tap on the three dots located at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Tap Open in from the drop-down menu.
- Tap on the Import with Pharos Print app icon from the listed items. The Pharos Print app opens.
- In the next screen, tap on Apply Changes to submit your document to the Pharos print queue.
The document will be displayed in the print queue, as shown in the example below.
By default, documents you send to the Pharos print queue have the following print settings: double-sided, monochrome, one page per side, and one copy of the document. Before you release your document at a Pharos print station, you can modify any of the above attributes by tapping on the attribute icon and making your changes. (You can also modify these attributes by logging in to the Pharos Print Center on your computer.)
You can remove a document from the queue by swiping left on the document listing and then tapping Delete. (Note: You won’t get a confirmation message before your document is deleted, so be sure you want to delete the document from the queue before performing this action.)