You will need to use the new Activation Key to update your software for the new year (license valid through April 1). You can obtain the new Activation Key by following the steps below.
Go here if this is your first time obtaining MATLAB.
Note: The current version of MATLAB requires Mac OS X 10.9 or later. If you have a computer running Mac OS X 10.8 or earlier, contact the Service Center (202-687-4949; firstname.lastname@example.org ) for assistance.
To obtain the new Activation Key, perform the following:
- Go to the UIS Software online store at georgetown.onthehub.com.
- Click on the link Enter Software Webstore.
- Enter your NetID and password, then click Sign In.
- Click on the link Your Account/Orders (located at the upper right-hand corner of the screen).
- Scroll until you locate your existing MATLAB order, which should be listed as the following:
MATLAB - Single Machine License
- Click on that order listing. You will see the new Activation Key.
Note: Georgetown's MATLAB license is available for Georgetown students, faculty, and staff. Students can either download MATLAB from the software webstore or access MATLAB through one of the UIS computer labs.