If you need technical assistance while traveling, you can call the Verizon Global Services Technical Support Team:
- Inside the United States: (800) 922-0204
- Outside the United States: Dial the exit code for the country you are in and then dial (908) 559-4899.
For additional help, refer to the Global Data FAQ.
Transferring Mobile Service Between Accounts
Click here for instructions on how to transfer a Verizon mobile device between a personal liability and Georgetown business liability accounts.
Use the Verizon Assumption of Liability Form to complete this transfer.
- Verizon Discount Program Details
- Verizon Fios Promotion (thru 4/15/17)
- Verizon Unlimited Data Plan (Single Line)
- Verizon Unlimited Data Plan (Up to 10 Lines)
Georgetown Verizon Major Account Manager: Lynn Introcaso (Lynn.Introcaso@VerizonWireless.com)
Business Development Manager, Verizon Connections: Michelle Flowers (Michelle.Flowers@Verizon.com)
Verizon Business Support Center Web Site: wfmGovernmentAccountSupportVerizonWireless.com
State & Local WSCA Accounts: GovernmentAccountSupport@VerizonWireless.com