Mapping a Drive (Mac)
Note: If you want to map to a Phoenix (EFS) drive, you will first need to connect to the Georgetown AnyConnect VPN.
- Open the Finder by clicking on the Finder icon in the Dock.
- From the Finder window, select Connect to Server from the Go menu.
- In the Connect to Server window, enter in the Server Address text area the full path of the folder to which you want to connect, then click on the Connect button. (In the example below, the path “smb://phoenix.georgetown.mei.georgetown.edu/efs111” has been entered.)
- At the login prompt, enter your NetID and NetID password, then click on the Connect button.
- If you’ve connected successfully, a new Finder window will be opened to the folder you specified.