Logging in to Legacy Applications Using Georgetown Duo
Many of the Georgetown services and Web sites you log in to use the familiar Georgetown (single sign-on) login page shown here.
With legacy applications, however, you won’t see the standard Georgetown single sign-on login page. So a legacy application (e.g, Eventspace Room/Space Request System, MyAccess) is any application that does not use this login page; the login page for each legacy application will vary depending on that application.
Please also be aware that you might have to perform the login process again even after you initially log in, depending on the tasks (e.g., modifying content) you need to perform in your application.
- Make sure you have your mobile device with you when you log in; you’ll need it to approve the login request that Duo will send to your device.
- Make sure your device is connected to the Internet.
- If you have difficulty logging in to a legacy application, you will need to use a complex login to authenticate.
- Open the application you want to log in to.
- Enter your NetID and password. Your screen might go blank, which is normal. You should also see the following login request notification on your mobile device:
- On your device, swipe to the left and then tap on Approve to accept the login request.
After a few moments, you should be logged in to the application.