Installing the Duo Mobile App
- Go the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Tap Search (at the bottom of your screen), enter duo mobile in the search box, and then Tap search. Select duo mobile from the search results.
- In the next screen, tap Get.
- In the pop-up, tap Use Existing Apple ID.
- At the prompt, enter your Apple ID and password, and then tap OK.
- Tap Install.
- Tap the download button to install Duo Mobile.
- After Duo Mobile has installed, tap Open to open the app.
- Tap Allow to allow notifications from Duo Mobile. (You need to allow Duo to send you notifications so that you can receive the push notifications from Duo and approve the Duo authentication requests.)
- If you’re new to Duo, tap ADD ACCOUNT to begin the process of setting up Duo on your device.
Duo Mobile is now installed on your mobile device. If you’ve already set up Duo, you can log in to Georgetown Web sites using Georgetown Duo.