From a broad project standpoint, GU360 is currently focused on three primary goals: the first involves our Advancement modernization strategy; the second is the development of Hoya360, a modern portal for student information (where SNHS has led a discussion amongst many University stakeholders to determine the foundational functionality that we will deliver to students, faculty and administrators); the third features initiatives that will provide a modern, intuitive, and comprehensive portal designed to better showcase/assist Faculty members.
Find out more about each of the 3 workstreams below:
- September, 2017: GUFaculty360 went LIVE!
- June, 2017: Soft launch with test group of faculty
- Summer, 2017: GU360 team busy populating faculty profiles with provided CVs and converting old Explore data
- June, 2016: Work began on GUFaculty360.
Faculty, are you interested in having us help you populate your GUFaculty360 profile with information from your CV? Simply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will let you know once it's completed!
- March, 2017: Hoya360 went LIVE
- October, 2017: Advising360 went LIVE!
- June 2016: Work began on Hoya360 and Advising360.
- Advancement gift processing went LIVE
- June 2016: Work began on Advancement workstream.