Proposal Application Submission System (GU-PASS)
The Main Campus, Medical Center, Law Center and University Information Services are working collaboratively to create the new Proposal Application Submission System (GU-PASS), an online application for creating external and internal grant proposals, Conflict of Interest statement submission/tracking, Clinical Trials Contracts tracking and Sabbatical requests
The goals for this new system are to provide:
- A better user experience for our faculty and staff
- A Holistic data architecture that can integrate with other applications to support University wide reporting
- An Improvement in the support of research administration business processes
This new online system will modernize, streamline, and replace the current suite of applications known as:
- TRACS (external grant proposal processing)
- PACTS (Clinical Trials Contract action tracking)
- COI (Conflict of Interest Statement submission/tracking)
- Internal funding proposals
- Sabbatical requests
We are working to roll-out the new GU-PASS modules from mid-April to July, 2016, beginning with the Conflict of Interest, Sabbaticals and Internal Grant Proposals, followed by Clinical Trial Contracts and External Grants.
A University-wide Steering Committee and multiple working groups from all campuses are now engaged in the design and testing of the new GU-PASS resource.
For additional information or to provide feedback, please e-mail email@example.com.