Google Calendar has a new look, with a number of new event, calendar view, and settings features to help you manage your time more efficiently and get stuff done. The moderized color palette and polished design also deliver a responsive layout that adjusts to your screen.
The new Google Calendar includes the following new features:
- View event details with a single click
Display event details on screen by clicking the event.
- Add rich formatting and hyperlinks to Calendar invites
Link to spreadsheets, documents or presentations in your Calendar invite and open them from the new Event Detail view. Create more detailed agendas and keep materials in one place before the meeting starts.
- Manage multiple calendars side by side in Day view
- Click Day view and select the calendars to compare.
- See contact information of meeting participants by hovering over their names in a Calendar invite.
- View and restore deleted items if you accidentally delete a meeting invite.
- A Hangout is automatically attached to new events created with multiple attendees.
- Day, Week, and Month views are now more accessible, featuring better compatibility with screen readers.
Want to Learn More?
Click here to find out more about the new Google Calendar for web.