The following is a listing of technology resources for Georgetown Medical Center faculty members. Click here for resources common to Medical Center and Main Campus faculty members.
- Using Dahlgren Library Resources Remotely (Guide to Determining your NetID Password)
How do I ...
- Handle or transfer patient-related information (clinical)
- Handle or transfer patient-related information (research)
- CITI Training (Click here for new learner account registration if this is your first time using CITI training.)
- HIPAA Constraints on Research Data
- Lombardi Cancer Center Policy on Protection of Research Data
Dahlgren Library (Note: MedStar faculty have off-campus access to all Dahlgren Library resources.)