Enrolling in Georgetown Duo
In order to participate in the Georgetown Duo security service, you’ll first need to enroll in Duo.
Important: Enrolling in Duo is mandatory if you’re in one of certain designated groups, such as staff who have access to sensitive data. If you’re in one of these designated groups, you will be notified that you are required to enroll in Duo.
- Log out of any Georgetown sites (e.g., Google Apps, Box, GMS, Canvas) you’re currently logged into.
- Go to the Georgetown Duo enrollment page (new window).
- If prompted, click Log in, and then authenticate with your NetID and NetID password.
- On the Georgetown Duo enrollment page, click Enroll.
The following confirmation message will be displayed (you’ll also receive a confirmation email):
- Close the browser tab or window.
Once you’ve enrolled, you’ll need to follow the steps to install and set up Duo.